Infringement Intellectual Policy
Notice and Takedown Policy of Project NuMa
The Project NuMa Notice and Take Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. We will respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As Project NuMa does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potential IPR infringing items.
If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Project NuMa, please submit statement of alleged IP infringement to us. We aim to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement. Your statement must include the following:1) The full name of the intellectual property right owner
2) Your full name & name of the company you represent
3) Your full address, inc. City State, and Zip Code
4) Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialing code
5) Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
6) Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on the Project NuMa website
7) Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
8) Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
9) Clear declaration that you will indemnify Project NuMa from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Project NuMa may incur in connection with the notice
To proceed, Fill in the information, print and sign the document before emailing a scanned copy to us at: Info@projectnuma.co
Note: Please understand that the submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may in turn expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific and specialist legal advice regarding this Notice and Takedown Policy, you are advised to consult with an attorney.